Pet Spotlight!

1. Katherine

February 16th, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Oh wow! You are so very talented! These pet portraits are incredible and the details in each one are truly what makes these special. I need this stat for my dog Juno!

2. Georgia

February 16th, 2018 at 3:34 pm

I’m blown away! You’re incredibly talented!! And I love reading about your challenges and how you overcame them for this project.

3. Kara

February 16th, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Your pet portraits are so beautiful! I just commissioned a family watercolor a few months ago, but you are totally on my radar for some pet portraits of my three loves! My dogs all have curly, shaggy hair and I think you did a great job!

4. Kalpna Kapoor

February 16th, 2018 at 4:52 pm

WOW You are an amazing artist! I totally agree with that as an artist we are hard on ourself but your work speaks for itself that you have high standards and you prove them very well. Stay Proud!!

5. Hilary

February 16th, 2018 at 5:33 pm

You have such an eye and attention to detail! And I am so impressed that it’s only colored pencils. I can imagine this took a while to finish! You are extremely talented!

6. Serena

February 16th, 2018 at 7:07 pm

You are so talented! And this is a great gift idea!

7. Jennifer Blume

February 16th, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Wow, these portraits are stunning! As someone who owns a Bichon mix, I love all the time you took to get the curls right! And so amazing that you were able to accommodate a rush order! And I agree, those snoots might be the best part!

8. Natalie Williams

February 17th, 2018 at 11:46 am

Your pet portraits are so beautiful! What a lucky pet owner. Thank you for sharing your process as well.

9. Jennifer M Outlaw

February 18th, 2018 at 1:24 am

What a lucky lady to have a hubby do something so thoughtful for her birthday! I know she absolutely loved this. I know you said it was a challenges, but you KILLED their curls! Seriously, so much detail that I felt like I could pet the picture and feel the hair. Beautifully done.